Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report Electric Problem

  1. The Energy Services Department only monitors this during normal business hours. For an emergency after normal hours, such as a loss of power, call the Front Royal Police Department at 540-635-2111.
  2. Please select the options that best describe your problem.
  3. Power Outage
  4. Transformer
  5. Electric Line Problems
  6. Direction signal is headed
  7. Traffic Signal
  8. Street Light
  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.