Do I need a Town of Front Royal decal for my vehicle?
Every owner of a motor vehicle, trailer, or semitrailer shall pay an annual license fee for the privilege of keeping and operating such vehicle in the Town except as provided under Town of Front Royal Municipal Code 160-2.

Please bring your vehicle registration showing your Town of Front Royal address to the Department of Finance to obtain a decal. There will be a fee up to $25.00 for obtaining the decal and all delinquent taxes must be paid before the decal can be issued.

Vehicle decals may be transferred for $1.00 if the old decal is brought in, even if the decal is partially mutilated during removal. All delinquent taxes will need to be paid before a decal can be transferred.

Show All Answers

1. My utility bill seems high. What can I do?
2. I had a water leak and now my bill is much higher than normal. What can I do?
3. Who can access the electric or water meter?
4. Can garbage charges be removed from my utility bill?
5. Does the Town offer a budget payment plan for utility bills?
6. Why are there multiple meters on my utility bill?
7. Can I choose the monthly due date for my utility bill?
8. I'm having trouble registering to pay my utility bill online, what can I do?
9. How do I make a suggestion or express a concern?
10. If I live within Town Municipal Limits do I pay both Town of Front Royal & Warren County Taxes?
11. Do I need a Town of Front Royal decal for my vehicle?
12. Who do I notify if I sell/trade a vehicle?
13. I'm interested in how my tax dollars are spent. How do I find out?