Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Town Council will be accepting resumes from Town citizens who are interested in serving on the Town Council for an unexpired term left by Councilman Tewalt when he became Mayor. This term will end on December 31, 2020.
Applicants interested in applying must:
1) have been qualified to vote in the Commonwealth of Virginia general election this past November;
2) have been a resident of the Commonwealth for at least one year preceding the November election;
3) have been a resident of the Town of Front Royal for a minimum of thirty days;
4) be qualified to vote for Town Council; and
5) file an initial statement of economic interests with the Clerk of Council, please submit with your resume.
Applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, deliver to the Town Hall at 102 E. Main Street, or via mail:
Clerk of Council
PO Box 1560
Front Royal, VA 22630
Applications accepted until 5 p.m. December 13, 2019.
MAYOR AND TOWN COUNCIL
TOWN OF FRONT ROYAL