Business Spaces & Locations

Whether you will operate a home-based business, will operate out of an existing building, or will build a facility to suit your needs, please contact the Town's Planning and Zoning Department and the Front Royal Economic Development Authority (FREDA). The Town can provide information about approved commercial uses for properties in Town, and the EDA can facilitate site evaluations to ensure you know what is necessary to develop the property to meet your business needs.

In addition, participation at the monthly Development Review Committee will provide access to all reviewing entities to ensure timely permit issuance.