In all our relationships, we stand for empathy, integrity, and respect.
The Town of Front Royal Department of Human Resources serves approximately 175 local government employees. We are committed to providing innovative, practical human resource solutions that address business issues.
The mission of the Human Resources Department is to support the goals and challenges of the Town of Front Royal by providing services that promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communications, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect. We are dedicated to maximizing the potential of our greatest asset—our employees.
- Recruitment of qualified individuals;
- Retention of valuable employees;
- Training, development, and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization;
- Demonstrate and maintain a healthy work environment, both physically and mentally;
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication, and constant feedback; and
- Anticipating and meeting the changing needs of the workforce.
These goals are achieved through Human Resources taking a leadership role in support of the Town of Front Royal’s vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resources and will be treated as such.
While visiting our various links, if you discover that your questions were not addressed, please contact us at (540) 635-3929 or submit your questions to Ask HR.
The Town of Front Royal is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical/mental), family medical history, or genetic information, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Discrimination is prohibited in the areas of recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, retention, discipline and/or any other aspect of personnel administration.